3 Stage Relay Output Module
This module is designed to convert an analogue 0-10V control signal to a 3-stage digital relay switching output. The relay offers two selectable control options:
- Fan / cool / heat sequence control
- 3 stage step control used to operate applications such as fans, boilers, chillers and electric heating
Home Automation interface and direct wired control using a Rotary Switch or Potentiometer when coupled with a GOAP 0-10V Z-wave Module.
Note: For applications that require a single relay to be active at any one time, the Digital Output Module may be a better solution.
- Two selectable control options
- 3 stage sequence or step control
- 3mA low current signal
- Voltfree changeover contacts
- Auto / manual / off link signal
- 24V AC or DC supply
These devices are not certified for use in Australia switching voltages exceeding 50VAC or 120VDC. If you need to switch mains voltage, consult your electrician regarding suitable external contactors.
3 Stage Relay Control - Datasheet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend