Cool Master Net HVAC Interface
CoolMasterNet is a universal communication bridge that allows VRF/VRV heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems connectivity. Furthermore, the solution enables integration to centralized control systems, such as home automation, voice control devices and remote control mobile app.
Use CoolMasterNet and allow your customers to control their high-quality air conditioning system via a single home automation control panel. Bypass multiple protocol communication challenges with one device and save yourself a lot of time. Now you can integrate even if you have more then one HVAC brand installed. Just use CoolMasterNet and connect the compatible brands to one control panel.
Plug and Play Installation
- CoolMasterNet bridge is easily connected to VRF/VRV outdoor-indoor communication bus.
- Connectivity by industry standard physical layers: RS232, RS485, Ethernet and KNX
- No setup required. For optional settings (static IP, etc.) a setup utility available.
- Autodetect of all connected HVAC units
CoolMasterNet supports all of the existing brands of VRF / VRF such as Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, LG, Hitachi, Gree and many others.with one hardware platform,
CoolMasterNet supports all major home automation systems, such as Fibaro, Push, Control 4, Savant, Lutron, Elan, Philips Dynalite, RTI, URC and many others.
- Seamless integration of HVAC systems with all major home automation/BMS controllers e.g. Fibaro, Control4, Crestron, AMX, RTI, Savant, Vantage and others
- No delay in response when retrieving data (updated status) from the HVAC units
- All HVAC brands support e.g. Daikin, Gree, Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi-Heavy, Panasonic/Sanyo, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu and many others
- Connectivity standard physical layers: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, using simple well documented ASCII protocol
- Industry standard interfaces: Modbus RTU (RS485), Modbus IP, Bacnet IP, Bacnet MSTP(RS485) for commercial applications
- Simultaneous multi-brand HVAC support (option)
- Touch screen display, for ease of setup, backup control and monitoring, configuration, service, and indication
- Configurable I/O’s (option)
- Full control & monitoring of all connected HVAC indoor unit operation
- CoolRemote.net – a web app that allows remote access from Smartphone, tablet and PC platforms. (app.coolremote.net)
- HVAC systems diagnostics and service by technical data access, locally and remotely through a web app (optional)
- Direct KNX networks connectivity
- Cloud integration by API (future development)
|Device type||Data Bridge|
|Connection type||RS232, RS485, Ethernet|
|Power|| 5V/175mA (via mini USB);
|LCD||2.8" / 240 x 320 / 262K|
|Operation Humidity||0% ~ 96% non-condensing|
|Operation Temperature||-10 + 60 C0|
|Storage Temperature||-10 + 70 C0|
|Compliance||FCC, CE (EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-40)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can this work with diakon vrv unit that has duct controller for 2 rooms in attic
According to the compatibility list here: https://coolautomation.com/products/coolmasternet/#link_acc-3-4-d
It's compatible with a large range of indoor and outdoor Daikin VRV systems. The answer is most likely yes, but you can compare the model number of your system with the listing to be sure.
We Also Recommend