FIBARO Z-Wave Flood Sensor
The Fibaro Flood Sensor is a universal, Z-Wave compatible, flood and temperature sensor. The Device can be battery powered (ca. 2 years battery life) or VDC powered (12 or 24
The Flood alarm is sent to the Z-Wave network devices or additionally to any alarm system controller, through opening a NC contact.
The device has built in temperature sensor, monitoring temperature of e.g. floor. Fibaro Flood Sensor is designed to be placed on the floor or on a wall with a flood
sensor probe extended by connected wire. The device has built in LED indicator and acoustic alarm. In addition, the sensor is equipped with a tilt sensor reporting
tilt or movement to the main controller e.g. when someone has taken the Sensor from its original location. LED diode signals flood, operating mode or the Z-Wave
network communication range. Fibaro Flood Sensor is sink-proof, which means it drifts on the water surface and keeps on sending alarm signal in case of
substantial inundation of water.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave network controller,
- May be connected to any alarm system (potential free output terminal),
- Extremely easy installation - simply put on a surface prone to flooding,
- May be installed anywhere - flood sensor’s contacts extended with a wire,
- Battery or VDC powered. When connected to an external, VDC power source, the
- Battery serves as an emergency power source,
- Theft protection - tilt is reported to the Z-Wave network or alarm system’s main controller,
- Two operating modes - flood / temperature sensor or just a temperature sensor.
|Product Name||Flood Sensor|
|Power||12 - 24 VDC (optional)|
|Radio frequency||921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)|
|Operation temperature||0 - 40C*|
|Measured temperature range||-20 to 100C|
|Temperature measuring accuracy||0,5 C|
|Size (Diameter x Height)||72 x 28 mm|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend