FIBARO Z-Wave Multi-Sensor
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect anytampering of the device. The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quckly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems
- Compatible with any Z-Wave controller.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures the temperature.
- Measures the light intensity.
- Easy installation on a wall or any surface.
- Protected against tampering and theft - once vibrations are detected, the notification is sent to the main controller.
- Alarms of movement and temperature are signalled by LED diode blinking.
- Simple earthquake detector mode.
|Product Name||FIBARO MOTION SENSOR FGMS-001 V2.4|
|Battery Type||CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC|
|Light Intensity Measuring Range:||0-32000 LUX|
|Radio frequency||921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)|
|Operation temperature||0 - 50C*|
|Measured temperature range||-20 to 100C|
|Temperature measuring accuracy||0,5 C|
|Size (Diameter)||44 mm|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend