FIBARO Z-Wave Single Switch 2
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 is a wireless Z-Wave module which can control appliances or lighting up to a maximum load of 2.0kW.
- Control the ON-OFF function of a circuit remotely or using a wall switch
- Compatible with all Z-Wave networks
- Acts as a repeater expanding your Z-Wave network
- Wide range of compatibility with existing light fittings and does NOT require expensive cabling
- control loads up to 2kW (8A)
The main differences in the FGS-213 are:
- Z-Wave Plus certification
- Has power monitoring
- 230V powered only (this is the same as the FGS-212)
- No dry contacts - this is important. It means that the new FGS-213 cannot be used to control low voltage systems such as garden lights and irrigation, or where you want a pure volt-free switch such as alarm panels and garage door controls. If you need device with dry contacts please see zConnect Z-Wave Garage Door Opener or FIBARO Z-Wave Single Switch or DHS Z-Wave Single Switch.
The Fibaro Z-Wave Single Switch 2 also features a secondary switch input which allows it to directly control other associated Z-Wave devices. This means that by turning the switch ON/OFF you can also turn other associated devices ON/OFF even if they are not physically connected to the same Fibaro module. It also enables you to control the local load as part of 2-way and multi-way lighting circuits.
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Z‐Wave device type||Z-Wave Switch, Routing Slave|
|Power||110-230V ± 10% 50/60 Hz|
|Operation Range||Up to 20m indoors with no obstacles|
|Application||Indoor use only, up to 2.0kW resistive load, 8A|
|Operation temperature||0 ~ 55 °C|
|Storage temperature||‐10 ~ 80 °C|
|Compliance||EN 55015, EN 60669-2-1|
Regulatory Compliance Mark
||(LxWxH) 42mm x 37mm x 17mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend