Qubino Z-Wave Dimmer 0-10V
Qubino Dimmer 0-10V is unique. This Z-Wave product which was developed to provide for the needs of Smart Home users looking for a Z-Wave solution that controls devices such as lights, fans, and similar products with the 0-10V signal. The Qubino Dimmer 0-10V is ideal for remotely dimming LED lights with low voltage ballast.
Qubino modules are “install-and-forget” products. Qubino is made to last, so we only select and use top-quality electronic components. These modules are also the most tested Z-Wave microcontrollers on the market. The Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology (SIQ), an independent testing body, tests safety parameters including temperature rise, construction, insulation resistance, power consumption, and overload in accordance with the EN 60669-2-1 standard.
Qubino is manufactured by GOAP in Europe. GOAP Ltd. is a European company with 26-years experience in the automation field. With their expertise and passion for innovation in automation, they have developed a unique, ready to sell, certified and reliable portfolio of Z-Wave wireless Smart Home products under different brands and OEM around the world.
- The Qubino Dimmer 0-10V occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box
- Standard 0-10V output
- Multi-function input in connection with: push button / switch / potentiometer / input 0-10V (any sensor with 0-10V output)
- Perfect for dimming lights with balast 0-10V
- Controlling fan speed (for motors or frequency inverters with 0-10V speed control input)
- Controlling heating / cooling valves (with 0-10V input)
- Unlimited controlling capability through the gateway
- Z-Wave Plus compliant
- 23 additional parameters for expert users
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave Plus ™, SDK version: 6.51.03|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Application||Indoor use only|
|Operation Range||Up to 50m indoors with no obstacles|
|Operating Temp.||-10C ~ +50C|
|Max. control voltage ratings||-20/+20VDC|
|Control signal range||0-11VDC|
|Max. sinking current||2 mA|
|Max. sourcing current||10 mA|
|Dimensions||79mm x 52mm x 22mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend