GOAP (QUBINO) Z-Wave Single Switch InWall
The GOAP Single Switch is Z-Wave module for switching on or off one or two electrical devices (e.g. light, fan, etc ...). The module can be controlled either through Z-wave network or through the wall switch manually.
This module is designed to be mounted behind a traditional wall switch. Module measures power consumption of load and supports connection of digital temperature sensor. It is designed to act as repeater in order to improve range and stability of Z-Wave network.
Module supports mono-stable switches (push button) and bi-stable switches. The module is factory set to operate with bi-stable switches.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 41,8 x 36,8 x 15,4mm
- Power monitoring accuracy P=5-50W, +/-3W; P˃50W, +/-3%;
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately) -50 ~ 125°C
- Support for the connection of digital temperature sensor (optional part)
- 2 binary inputs offer the option to connect additional devices such as sensors, switches and push buttons
Strengthens Z-Wave Connectivity
The smart relay module has been designed to work as a Z-Wave repeater, thereby providing you the flexibility to extend the range of your Z-Wave network.
The GOAP double switch is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
|Product Name||Flush 1 relay|
|Powered by||24V DC or 240V AC|
|Max Load||2300W (230VAC)|
|Radio frequency||921.42 MHz (AU/NZ Z-Wave)|
|Operation temperature||-10 -+40 C*|
|Measured temperature range||0,5o C (within 0o C - 40o C range) (optional sensor)|
|Temperature measuring accuracy||0,5 C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||41,8 x 36,8 x 15,4mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend