LCD TFT/SD Shield Expansion Board for Arduino MEGA 2560 LCD
- Onboard 1A 3.3V regulator to supply enough current for larger LCD Modules (5"+)
- The IO of Arduino MEGA is 5V, TFT LCD uses 3.3V. This shield for Arduino MEGA provides the connection to a TFT LCD Module directly without flying wires.
- The shield uses 5v to 3.3V level translation IC compared to other TFT Shields, which use resistors or buffer to "shift" 5V to 3.3V.
- Compatibility issues may arise when using this method to translate IO level to 3.3V, especially at high write speed.
- Onboard SD card slot.
The Shield fits two type of TFT LCD module pinouts:
- 40 pin version LCD which is commonly used in previous version of TFT Mega shield for Arduino MEGA 2560
- 32 pin version LCD which is commonly used in STM32 development board.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend