LOCKWOOD Z-Wave Keyless Wireless Digital Deadbolt
Z-Wave Keyless Wireless Digital Deadbolt from Lockwood for Australian and New Zealand markets for residential and commercial use.
- Features automatic re-locking option which locks door after 30 second delay
- Can manage up to 25 user codes (250 when used with a wireless network module)
- Includes audible tamper alarm
- Stores history of pin codes used
- Uses 128 bit AES encryption for security
- Low battery warning
The LOCKWOOD Z-Wave Keyless Wireless Digital Deadbolt combines a highly secure lockset with an elegant electronic interactive touchscreen which allows users to access their premises effortlessly with manual control or remote automated control. It is designed for seamless integration with any Z-Wave product or automated control systems allowing you to monitor the status of this device and usage through a centralised controller. Voice guided programming makes set up very easy as well.
This lock will fit in the place of your existing deadbolt and is compatible with all standard interior and exterior doors. Tapered features of the deadbolt allow it to be used even in applications where the door is not perfectly aligned. If this unit is to be controlled and managed by a single network controller, it is recommended that this Z-Wave lock be programmed through the centralised User Interface (UI) using a PC or hand-held device. This will ensure the best and most reliable communication to and from the deadbolt lock and centralised controller.
• Uses 128 bit AES encryption for security
• Slim design, LED visual and audible feedback
• Schedule Setting/Logging
• Ease of use and installation by qualified person
• One master pin code will manage up to 250 user codes when used with Z-Wave network module
• Can be used in new and retrofit houses
• Integrates with certified Z-Wave controllers in Australian version (921.42MHz):
Forget carrying around keys; lock and unlock your home with your smartphone. Share digital keys with friends and family, view access history and manage user settings, all from your Smart Phone.
This lock may not be used on moving doors, i.e., Cars, Trains or similar applications. The lock is designed for residential and commercial applications only and door sizes between 32-50mm. We highly recommend that a secondary entrance is required in the unlikely event of total failure. This lock may not be used on fire doors.
|Z‐wave device type||Z-Wave Lock|
|Z-Wave version||Z-Wave 4.51 SDK|
|Operating Voltage||6V, 4 AA batteries|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Operation Range||Up to 30m when no obstacles|
|Application||Indoor/Outdoor(front plate) use only|
|Operation temperature||-10 ~ 50 °C|
|Storage temperature||‐0 ~ 40 °C|
|Regulatory Compliance Mark||N5496|
|Dimension||(LxWxH) 150mm x 70mm x 57 mm|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend