OpenSprinkler 3.0 DC Rev1
OpenSprinkler is an open-source, web-based smart sprinkler controller for lawn and plant watering, drip irrigation, farm irrigation, hydroponics etc.
- With built-in WiFi and OLED display
- DC-powered version
- 3.0 supports built-in WiFi, Over-the-Air (OTA) firmware update, and 2 independent sensors
- Rev1 features a new injection moulded case
- Intuitive User Interface — no more messing with buttons and knobs, no more running to your garage to make a single change to your sprinkler programs. Instead, use web browsers and our free mobile apps to access OpenSprinkler from anywhere, whether you are at home, at office, or traveling away.
- Smart Control — our weather algorithm automatically adjust your sprinkler run times using real-time weather data. It not only stops watering when it rains, but also adjusts the water time on a continuous scale based on your local weather conditions.
- Expandable — 8 zones on the main controller; expandable to 48 zones with OpenSprinkler expansion boards. Have more than 48 zones? Our app can manage multiple OpenSprinkler systems for limitless expansion.
- Compatibility — OpenSprinkler is a drop-in replacement of conventional sprinkler controllers. It supports master zone / pump start relay, rain sensor, and it has buttons and LCD for manual control on the controller.
- Open-Source — OpenSprinkler is built on open-source software and hardware. Its design files are publicly available on Github. Our mission is to educate and to leverage community wisdom to help make the best sprinkler controller. If you have technical skills, you can extend its capability any way you need.
|Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 in|
OpenSprinkler 3.0 DC - Starter Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How does this compare to Irrigstion Caddy? I had the caddy for 10 years in my last house and now want similar for the new house.
Functionally they are very similar. Wi-Fi enabled, Web browser controlled sprinkler system.
The main difference this is based on Open Source hardware and software. So there are plenty of integrations and function add ons that people are creating for them.
We Also Recommend