USB-SD MP3 Shield - Arduino Compatible
This USB-SD MP3 Shield supports both wave and mp3 format.
Both SD card and USB Drive are supported for storage, as well as on-board 64Mbit flash.
- Control by Serial UART interface or onboard buttons.
- Directly drive 32Ω headset.
- On-board Audio Amplifier to drive 3W/4Ω external loudspeaker.
- 32 levels adjustable volume.
- Support FAT16/FAT32 file system.
- Support both SD/SDHC card and USB Drive.
- On board 64MBit SPI-FLASH.
- Support for copying audio files from SD card or USB Drive to SPI-FLASH.
- Sleep Mode Support
- Support for 16K~320Kbps MP3 files and 8K~44.1KHz sampling rate WAV files (SPI-FLASH only supports MP3 format)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend