Vera Edge Home Controller
With VeraEdge you can do anything today's most advanced smart homes can do. A Z-Wave gateway allows you to control your smart home devices from a mobile device or computer. It lets you schedule events based on motion or light triggers. You will also be able to save your favorite temperature or lighting settings and apply them with one click anytime.
This new model has some cool features like geo fencing which notifies the system when you're coming home. The controller will make sure you have just the right temperature in your bedroom or living room when you arrive. It will help you save energy by switching off all lights and unnecessary equipment when you leave. There are thousands of ways to make your home or office more secure and efficient. Vera is designed to let you experiment with all of them until you find the smartest way to live.
Your VeraEdge system can do many different things, depending on the accessories you add to it:
- Build a security system by adding door locks, door/window sensors, motion sensors, wireless video cameras, and sirens.
- Create an energy saving system with thermostats, light dimmers, and AC controllers.
- Set up a home safety monitoring system with smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and flood detectors.
- Make your life more convenient by connecting garage door openers, light switches, and lawn sprinklers that operate automatically.
Feel free to combine all these functions into one system!
VeraEdge controls all leading brands of Z-Wave sensors, locks, thermostats, cameras, switches and other devices so you don't have to worry about compatibility when selecting accessories. The manufacturer has significantly improved their Z-Wave Plus support since the first version of UI7 and they continue to release updates to keep up with the latest technology.
- Faster processor allows greater compatibility with devices
- More memory for better response times and flexibility
- WPS easy push button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- Improved multi-camera management
- Intuitive user set-up and control
- Local Z-Wave control of devices so the scenes and schedule work locally even when your Internet goes down
Vera UI7 features:
- One simple user interface across all platforms (PC/Mac desktops, smartphones, tablets)
- Integrated Help - contextual help callouts and links to detailed documentation on the support site
- Preconfigured Device Settings for Easy Setup
- At a Glance Reporting of Household Energy Consumption (Daily, Monthly, and Annual Reporting)
- Improved access control with PIN management
- Customizable dashboard - pin your favorite devices for quick monitoring, instant access and control
- Amazon Alexa voice control with Echo devices
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave Plus™ and 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Connection Type||Australian type Socket Plug connection|
AC 230V / 50Hz
|Operation Range||Up to 30m indoors with no obstacles|
|Hardware||CPU: 600MHz MIPS SoC Flash Memory: NAND 128 MB Memory: DDR2 128 MB|
|Wired Interface||1 x USB Port for future expansion 1 x WAN Port|
|Networking||4 x LAN Port 1 (10/100 Mbit/sec port)|
|Application||Indoor use only|
|Operation temperature||0 ~ 40 °C|
|Storage temperature||‐10 ~ 70 °C, humidity 5~95%RH (max)|
|Compliance||Australian RCM mark, CE, FCC, RoHS, Z-Wave Plus|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 120mm x 80mm x 30mm|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend