zConnect Z-Wave Wireless Water Valve
zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE 3/4'' is an electromechanical device with a motor, Z-Wave control module and two-way ball valve that can be remotely or manually controlled to open / close water pipes.
This valve can be operated manually as well, which gives the ability to open and close the valve even in the absence of electricity.
- zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE has onboard Z-Wave chip
- Low voltage electric motor
- IP-65 protection
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateways
- Industrial quality ball valve
- Z-Wave 500 series chip
- Pipe size 3/4''
- Manual override
- Supports the Over the Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade (subject availability on your Z-Wave Gateway).
- This device designed and assembled in Australia.
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave , SDK version: 6.51.03|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Size||3/4'' or 1/2"|
|Power||5VDC, 110 - 250 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply|
|Operation Range||Up to 45m indoors with no obstacles|
|Operating Temp.||+1C ~ +60C|
|Dimensions||93mm x 66mm x 65mm|
Installation Manual (1.6MB)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
We Also Recommend