zConnect Z-Wave Wireless Water Valve
zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE 3/4'' is an electromechanical device with a motor, Z-Wave control module and two-way ball valve that can be remotely or manually controlled to open / close water pipes.
This valve can be operated manually as well, which gives the ability to open and close the valve even in the absence of electricity.
- zConnect Z-WAVE WIRELESS WATER VALVE has onboard Z-Wave chip
- Low voltage electric motor
- IP-65 protection
- Unlimited controlling capability through gateways
- Industrial quality ball valve
- Z-Wave 500 series chip
- Pipe size 3/4''
- Manual override
- Supports the Over the Air (OTA) feature for the product’s firmware upgrade (subject availability on your Z-Wave Gateway).
- This device designed and assembled in Australia.
|RF Protocol||Z-Wave , SDK version: 6.51.03|
|RF Frequency||921.42Mhz ‐ AU/NZ approved RF for Z‐wave|
|Size||3/4'' or 1/2"|
|Power||5VDC, 110 - 250 V AC 50/60 Hz power supply|
|Operation Range||Up to 45m indoors with no obstacles|
|Operating Temp.||+1C ~ +60C|
|Dimensions||93mm x 66mm x 65mm|
Installation Manual (1.6MB)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
do you intend on getting the Connect Z-Wave Wireless Water Valve back in stock?
Hi, we've not had any recent updates on when these will be available again. In the interim, you might want to consider the DOME Water Valve, which will install on an existing valve to operate it via Z-wave https://www.livehouseautomation.com.au/products/dome-wireless-water-valve
We Also Recommend